E-Commerce Fulfillment Associate and CSR
Part-Time - Gothenburg, Sweden
E-Commerce Fulfillment Associate and CSR Part-Time - Gothenburg, Sweden
Casatlantic is a lifestyle men’s ready-to-wear brand based in Gothenburg, Sweden. With a strong focus on visual identity, timeless yet unique products, Casatlantic is driven by it’s North African heritage and mid-century fashion influences.
What we offer
You will be a vital part of a young, driven and steady growing team and company.
What you will do
As our E-Commerce Fulfillment Associate and Customer Service Representative your responsibilities include:
- First-hand service to our clients by mail. Helping with any kind of question(s) related to Casatlantic’s products, services and policies. Efficient problem-solving and top of the line after-sale assistance.
- Order Management (picking, packing, shipping, returning)
- Logistics (secure shipment and reception of goods)
- Stock Management (ordering, storing, tracking, and controlling inventory)
- Minimum: High School education
- Excellent in Swedish and English communication
- Previous experience in Customer Service preferred
- Is positive-minded and enjoys working in a small team
- Demonstrates good work ethics
- Organized and attentive to details in all parts of duties and responsibilities
Send your application with CV and a few words about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.